Thursday, January 20, 2011

No More Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed!

Three Word Wednesday  posted their weekly three words, which are: descent, kill and surreal. Okay - so today is Thursday and I'm a day late.  Whatever.

I decided to do my surreal response to this prompt in the form of three haiku.  Well ... actually it was a descent into the madness we call school-style, faux 5/7/5 haiku, if you want to be precise - but anyway - I also decided to do it in the form of a mini-graphic novel.  How novel, right?  

(Oh man, I just kill myself sometimes!)





Please note: The initial graphic was borrowed from a blog called Crooked House.  I did a bit of PhotoShop in order to tell the tale.

21 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha.. you really made me laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramesh - glad I could make you laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, that was incredibly creative and made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Good one! Clever spin on the usual TWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was 2wice the fun, with the picto-form!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for a laugh on an overcast and bitterly cold NYC day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. rocked on the format.... hilarious in the story....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad I could provide a laugh, ThomG!

    ReplyDelete